Recycling circuit boards from computers and electronics
Some basic guidelines are:
- Green boards only, no brown boards (must be green on both sides)
- Prices are subject to physical inspection
- For best prices, remove:
- Heat sinks (recyclable on their own)
- Capacitors larger than a pencil eraser
- Transformers and electric motors (recyclable on their own)
- Excess attached metal and copper wire (recyclable on their own)
- Excess attached plastic
- Keep memory sticks separate, as they are worth more!
What we’re looking for:
- Gold “fingers” on the edge of boards (look for RAM cards and memory sticks)
- Gold colored contact points
- Other gold colored and plated metal surfaces
Feel free to bring in a small sample for us to look at and to give you an idea of what it might possibly be worth.
Please call with questions!