Metal Buying Prices
PRICES ARE FLUCTUATING RAPIDLY.
PLEASE CALL FOR CURRENT PRICES.
All Prices Subject To Change!
- The more you have, the more we pay! Call for bonuses over 100 pounds, or more!
- All metals must meet our grading standards.
- All prices are in cents per pound unless noted.
- All prices below are for “clean” metal, unless listed as contaminated. In order to be graded as “clean” all metals must be free of steel, plastics, or other contaminants. Other contaminants may be other nonferrous metals).
- Contaminated prices may be lower than listed, depending on the amount of contaminants.
- If you’re unsure whether or not your metal is “clean,” please give us a call!
* Be sure to review our information about the
Non-ferrous Scrap Metal Recycling Law! *
If the total amount of your transaction for non-ferrous metal is more than $30, we pay the first $30 in cash and issue a check for the remaining amount at the time of the transaction.
We only give cash once a day.
Special payment rules apply for business customers – ask for more information, or check out this page for details and a form to fill out.
- Be sure to bring a valid state-issued driver’s license or ID card each time you bring in scrap metals. Your license must be current and valid.
- We do not accept prison IDs, punched, expired or damaged IDs.
- If your ID is not valid, we cannot buy your metals. To check to see if your ID is valid, click here
Aluminum cans are exempt from the $30 rule. Batteries and Catalytic Converters are included in the recycling law.
All prices are in cents per pound unless noted.
|Contaminated Cast (at least 65% aluminum)|
|Heavily Contaminated Cast (at least 35% aluminum)|
|EC Wire (clean, bare, aluminum wire)|
|ACSR (aluminum wire with steel strands)|
|Poly-triplex (aluminum wire with insulation)|
|95% aluminum, less than 5% contamination, painted or unpainted|
|Aluminum Shavings (Call Jim for prices)|
|(Legally we can only buy irrigation pipe from farmers and/or businesses. Please call for more details).|
|TIE (Thermal Insulated Extrusion)|
|Irony or Contaminated (65% aluminum or higher)|
|Heavily Contaminated (35% aluminum or higher)|
|Aluminum Wheels/Rims (car, truck) No CHROME plated|
|Chrome Plated Aluminum Wheels/Rims|
|Vehicle (each, see notes below)|
|For over and undersized batteries, we pay (call for current price) cents per pound. Ask about bonuses over 500 pounds.
The average car or pickup battery typically weighs 35 pounds.
|Contaminated Brass (80% or more brass)|
|Brass Shavings (Call Jim for prices)|
|#1 Bright & Shiny wire|
|#1 Regular wire, Tubing, Solids|
|#2 Tubing & wire|
|#1 Wire – 85% recovery|
|#1 Wire – 65% recovery (example: Romex)|
|#2 Wire – 85% recovery|
|#2 Wire – 70% recovery|
|#2 Wire – 55% recovery|
|#2 Wire – 45% recovery|
|#2 Wire – 35% recovery (example: Power cords/Extension cords)|
|#2 Wire – 25% recovery (example: Christmas Lights, phone cords)|
|Microwave Cable (60% recovery or higher)|
|Aluminum BX Wire|
|Steel BX Wire|
|Contaminated (including carburetors)|
|Sealed Units (Must have a hole drilled in them and be completely drained)|
|Printer or Litho film|
|X-ray film – (price depends on year/use)|
|Clean Iron and Steel|
|Appliances: we do charge for some appliances. For more details, please visit our appliance page.|
|Lead w/ iron or contaminants|
|Lead wheel weights|
(see the pallet page for sizes and prices)
|Light Colored Ledger paper|
|White Ledger/copier/computer paper|
|Corrugated Cardboard (loose)|
|Corrugated Cardboard Bales|
Name brand moving boxes in good shape and flattened. Must be separated from other corrugated cardboard to receive bonus.
|Magazines and Slick Catalogs|
See our new
Paper Recycling page
for more details!
|Clean Aluminum Copper Radiators|
|Contaminated Aluminum Copper Radiators|
|Clean Brass/Copper Radiators|
|Contaminated Brass/Copper Radiators|
|Clean Aluminum Radiators|
|Contaminated Aluminum Radiators|
|Call about over-sized pieces 3 1/2′ & larger|
|Contaminated (80% Stainless Steel)|
|Contaminated (60 to 80% Stainless Steel)|